Private/Alternative Educational Options:
- Top-25 School for Academic Growth and Excellence in the state of North Carolina
- National Success on the Stanford Achievement Test
- 9 Time State Champions – RBA Archery Team
- 21 Time National Champions – RBA Cheerleading
- 98% of graduates pursue post-secondary education.
- Wilmington Magazine – 2021 Best of Wilmington Winner
Unique Educational Opportunities:
- Brunswick Community College offers students a great opportunity through Early College High School, an alternative option to the traditional High School education program. This Early College High School program is designed to be a five-year school, where students can earn both a North Carolina High School Diploma and an Associate’s Degree or transferable college credit from Brunswick Community College. Recognized by the US Department of Education as a 2017 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, the graduation rate has consistently been 100 percent. They are also a North Carolina Stem School of Distinction and maintain a grade of “A” on the North Carolina School Report Card.
- The Coast (Center of Applied Sciences and Technology) proudly serves Brunswick County High School students with a diverse set of classes focused on STEM and technical skills. Their courses range from Clean Energy to Carpentry and Electrical Programs, and many more.
- Ranked in Top 20 Nationally Among Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked Among the Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 32nd Best Public College Value by Kiplinger’s.
As you can see there is no shortage of educational opportunities in southeastern NC.